What to expect from my services as Financial Planner ?
What Is Financial Planning?
Financial planning is the process of:
Understanding your financial goals; knowing when you will need to use your money, and what you will be using it for. Then laying out a plan of action with specific steps you need to take to achieve those goals.
They use this data to create projections that show you when and how you might accomplish your goals.
What I as your Personal Financial Coach do for you and your family ?
A good financial planner will give advice as to all of the following:
• What you need to do differently
• How much you need to save
• What types of retirement Planning is needed,
• What type of mortgage/Loan you should have
• What type and how much insurance you need (this would include life insurance, long term care insurance, disability, and some planners also give advice on property and casualty and health insurance)
• How much to keep in your emergency fund
• What changes might improve your tax situation
• What rate of return you will need to earn to achieve your goals over a given time frame
• Whether it makes sense for you to pay off your housing Loan/Other loansIn addition, many financial planners provide estate planning advice and tax planning services.
How Do I Know What Areas you, as my financial planner, Will Give Advice On?
How Do we, as your Financial Planners, Charge?
We as your, Financial planners may charge in any of the following ways:
• A flat fee to complete a specified project
• A quarterly or annual retainer fee
• A fee charged as a percentage of assets that they manage on your behalf (Typically anywhere from 2.0% per year to .50% per year. The more assets you have, the lower the fee usually is.)How Can I Know How I will be charges?
Always ask us for a clear explanation of how you have to compensate for our services based on services availed.
A Good Financial Planner Will Not:
Make recommendations until they understand your goals, and have run a long term financial plan for you.
A Good Financial Planner Will:
Want to gather account statements and data on all aspects of your financial life.
Do you, as my Financial Planner, Also Offer Investment Advice?
Please ask for services matrix to clearly understand services scope and offerings